Thursday, March 26, 2009

HEY!!

Guess what??????

So we all remember my semester in the fall, & my weird/very shitty issuuuuues with getting work done, esp writing. Well, I had to do this mini-independent research project about the prison-system in Cochabamaba with my friend Mira. Because of all our traveling, we only had a day to write what ended up being 17 page paper in Spanish (eek!!). Normally, this would be a horrifying nightmare of a day (like... atrocious), and it was definetly really hard, but Mira helped me stay focused & we did it!!!!!!!! The whole thing, in one day- with no procrastinating, no distractions, no ´´I´ll do this in the morning´´s & then not really doing it.

I know that this probably seems like a small thing to everyone but me :P, but I am so unbelievably proud of myself, and am so thankful to Mira for helping me do work efficiently for like the firs time ever! I feel like I´m finally learning about so many things that I needed to learn about, and I feel SO happy because of that :). Yay for living!

No comments:

Post a Comment