Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Many the Miles" by Sara Bareilles

"There's too many things I haven't done yet
Too many sunsets
I haven't seen.
I can't waste the day wishing it'd slow done,
You would have thought by now 
I'd have learned something. 

I made up my mind when I was young girl,
I've been given this one world, I won't worry it away.
Now again I lose sight of the good life, I get stuck in a low light,
but then love comes in.

How far do I have to go to get to you, many the miles...
I'd be happy too, follow you love.

Red-letter day and I'm in a blue mood,
Wishing that blue would just carry me away
I've been talking to God don't know 
if it's helping or not 
But surely something has got to got to got to give
Cause I can't keep waiting to live!!

How far do I have to go to get to you
Many the miles, many the miles....
Oh send me the miles, I'll be happy to
Follow you  Love

There's too many things I haven't done yet
There's too many sunsets I haven't seen."


[side note- as I said to my friend Moto earlier today, I want to arrive home in a month brave, independent, and stunning Hailey. Now just to stop eating everything in sight, and to become brave... and also independent hehe :P. I'm working on it :).]

No comments:

Post a Comment